Building, migrating and modernizing custom software applications
At ECS, we provide the highest levels of expertise as an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, and an AWS Audited Managed Service Provider. We hold the AWS DevOps Competency, AWS Microsoft Workloads Competency (SharePoint, SQL Server, Exchange) and Microsoft Gold Competencies including Application Development and Application Integration. Combining our unique background in both AWS cloud platform and Microsoft Application development enables us to offer the highest value-added return for customers in their journey to migrating and modernizing Microsoft applications in AWS.
Our Microsoft Application Modernization capabilities include migration, development, optimization, refactoring, DevOps, automated testing and deployment, configuration management, and full life-cycle management and support. We provide world-class expertise in building, migrating, and modernizing .NET custom software applications using Microsoft technologies such as MSSQL, IIS and PowerShell, deployed on AWS cloud. ECS provides continual integration, automated deployment, and application deployment based on AWS’ elastic and scalable platform. This allows our customers to deploy and configure their workloads to support mission and stakeholder objectives.
CUSTOMER USE CASES
We delivered this solution using the following Amazon Web Services: Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Block Store (EBS), Relational Database Service (RDS) for PostgreSQL, Redshift, S3, ElastiCache and Route 53.
ECS Delivers Comtech an Enterprise Cloud Management Portal (iRAMP) Utilizing AWS Microsoft .NET Application Modernization Solution
- Real-time multi CSP metrics, usages, and billing data accessed in a centralized management portal dashboard
- Aggregated enterprise-level visibility across multiple AWS, private and hybrid clouds
- On-demand reporting, emails, and alerts to identify daily spend, spending trends, and anomalies
- Comprehensive asset management solution across your entire cloud footprint
- Standardized approach to on-demand provisioning working across multiple CSPs
- Detailed billing reports, cost analysis functions, usage metrics, and ad hoc business intelligence queries with real-time billing data
- Data export functions for easy use with any business intelligence service
- Fully compliant for physical, sensory, or cognitive disabilities use
We delivered this solution using the following Amazon Web Services: Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Block Store (EBS), Relational Database Service (RDS) for PostgreSQL, S3, Lambda and Route 53.