One Provider For
All Your IT Operations
Dedicated monitoring, enterprise observability, Layer 1 touch labor and troubleshooting, and reach back to our industry-leading cybersecurity experts.
Enterprises of all sizes are facing growing demand for network management and support as hybrid work models drive IT complexity. Day-to-day troubleshooting, made more complex by the lack of enterprise observability, takes more resources and delays long-term goals for improved security and services.
ECS delivers IT Operations as a service that matches or enhances our customers’ capabilities while reducing and stabilizing costs, introducing real enterprise observability, and driving proactive patching and mitigation.
ECS’ choice of co-managed or fully managed IT Ops offers different degrees of involvement and oversight to match our customers’ unique needs.
Flexible involvement suited to your unique needs while maximizing cost reduction.
- Availability and performance monitoring
- Metrics Tracking for baseline and healthy performance status
- Investigate unhealthy performance status
- Problem Investigation / Fault Troubleshooting
- Investigations tracked through alerting, notification, and ticketing
- Root cause investigation and analysis using log and trace data details
- Evaluate tracing and log data to provide valuable insights and recommendations
- Faults tracked with tailored incident management/incident response procedures
We manage it all: configuring, maintaining, and updating your tools and systems.
- Perform operations and maintenance for products in scope
- Maintain standard configuration for tools in scope
- Apply updates, as approved and coordinated through Configuration, Change, and Release Management Practices.
- Maintain devices within monitoring tools as required
- Develop, update, and maintain network diagrams for monitored systems in scope
TRANSFORM IT OPS
IT Operations Center of Excellence
The ECS IT Ops CoE helps customers incorporate the best practices, processes, and new technologies that maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT Ops.
Our focus is facilitating the development of IT Ops domain solutions, expertise, automation, process and thought leadership, with the goal of developing, integrating, and implementing new technologies that transform our clients’ IT Ops.
ECS provides the IT Service Provisioning and Operations Program (ITSPO) for the U.S. Mint, delivering robust, reliable, and secure IT service support.
IT OPS EXPERTS
Our services are backed by proven experts with certifications and accreditations including:
- ITIL V3/ITIL V4
- IT Business Management
- IT Operations Management
- IT Service Management
- More than 1,000 cloud certifications and accreditations