FAIRFAX, VA. April 26, 2017 (PR Newswire) – ECS Federal, LLC, announced today that ECS was awarded the GSA IT Schedule 70 – Health IT Special Item Number (SIN) 132-56. The Health IT SIN, approved by GSA, began awarding this SIN to companies having qualified Health IT Experience in July 2016.
The GSA Health IT SIN 132-56 has a projected value of over $10 Billion, over the next five years and is available to all U.S. Government Agencies. The Defense Health Agency (DHA) has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with GSA as its sole Health IT Procurement solution. GSA projects that government agencies, such as DHA and Department of Health and Human Services, will spend $3 billion annually for Health IT services.
ECS currently provides these critical services and support to the Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, the Defense Health Agency, Space and Naval Warfare Medical (SPAWAR), Womack Army Medical Center (WOMACK), and the Department of Veterans Affairs. ECS is excited to expand the company’s capability to provide GSA’s Health IT 132-56 centered services to all relevant government agencies, industry partners and clients.
ECS has expertise to provide the following offerings under the SIN 132-56:
- Innovative Health IT Solutions
- Health Informatics
- Connected Health
- Health Information Exchanges
- Health Analytics
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Emerging Health IT Research
- Personal Health Information Management (PHI)
- Other Health IT Services
ECS’ depth of services also includes but is not limited to the following SubSIN categories:
- System Development Services
- System Analysis Services
- Automated Information Systems Services
- Programming Services
- Backup and Security Services
- Data Conversion Services
- Computer Aided Design Services
- Computer Aided Manufacturing Services
- IT Network Management Services
- Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Automated News Services
- Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Data Services
- Creation/Retrieval of Other Information Services
- Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
ECS offers a suite of Health IT services under the Health IT SIN to include healthcare services that are key to innovative and cutting-edge opportunities. Full details of this new Health IT SIN can be found on the GSA website: www.gsa.gov/portal/content/243683.